[Ocaml-i18n] locales in Camomile and OCamlI18n

skaller skaller at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 23 21:16:42 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 09:53, Yamagata Yoriyuki wrote:
>  but we have to consider performance problems of

This is easy to fix. Use PXP to parse the data
and convert to a specified internal Ocaml data
structure and simply Marshal it out.

Felix does this to lex/parse files, with a version
and time stamp check to ensure the internal format
is coherent and up to date. (Make sure to put the
Ocaml compiler version in so the data is reparsed
when you upgrade Ocaml too).

John Skaller, mailto:skaller at users.sf.net
voice: 061-2-9660-0850,
snail: PO BOX 401 Glebe NSW 2037 Australia