[Orca-dev] Winallator Makefile errors.

Jon Tankersley jon.tankersley at eds.com
Sun Aug 8 08:53:10 PDT 2004

There is still a problem.  I played around some trying to get it to not
'fail' and I think it is the shell parser thanks to the \ lines forcing this
to be continued (which may mean that it would still fail in an else clause).
I've tried setting a new variable, etc. without any luck.  I've about tried
all I can think of.  Anybody got any ideas, I'm about ready to recommend
going back and dropping the winalator install from the parent directory
makefile.

>From the make install:

if test "  "; then \
  for file in   ; do \
    echo /export/home/ed535099/Orca/svn/orcadist/config/install-sh -c $file
/usr/local/gnu/test2/bin; \
    /export/home/ed535099/Orca/svn/orcadist/config/install-sh -c $file
/usr/local/gnu/test2/bin; \
  done; \
fi
==========================
BIN_PERL_SCRIPTS      =
LIBEXEC_PERL_SCRIPTS  =
NOINST_PERL_SCRIPTS   =
PERL_SCRIPTS          = $(BIN_PERL_SCRIPTS) \
                        $(LIBEXEC_PERL_SCRIPTS) \
                        $(NOINST_PERL_SCRIPTS)

BIN_SHELL_SCRIPTS     =
BIN_TARGETS           = $(BIN_PERL_SCRIPTS) \
                        $(BIN_SHELL_SCRIPTS)
install: all
        if test "$(BIN_TARGETS)"; then \
          for file in $(TARG); do \