[Orca-dev] Help adding 2.6 kernel patches?

C. L. Villani clynne at ofb.net
Wed Jul 13 23:39:10 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 10:32:40PM -0700, Blair Zajac wrote:
> C. L. Villani wrote:
> >although I *do* see your checkins noted on orca-checkins here:
> >   http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-checkins/2005-July/000317.html
>
> Yes, they were checked into the incorrect location in the Subversion
> repository.

Oh!  Duh, I guess I could've figured that out if I'd
read the checkin email a little more closely.

> You could try to merge that one commit from the tag over to the trunk or
> just check out that specific revision of the repository that had the
> commit and copy the files over.  This is what Guilherme is doing,
> although he's pretty busy.

My CVS-fu is weak so I won't try the merge, but I'll
check out the that revision and copy over the files.
Thanks for the suggestion.

:) Connie-Lynne
--
"Americans say that everyone hates us because we are rich,
 democratic and free. They remind me of those girls who are