[Orca-users] RE: orca question

Alexandratos, Jerry (FUSA) JerryAlexandratos at FirstUSA.com
Wed Dec 29 14:56:53 PST 1999

From: "Alexandratos, Jerry (FUSA)" <JerryAlexandratos at FirstUSA.com>

If I were a betting man, I'd say that there's something wrong with
the way information is being parsed when the graphs are being generated.

That may explain the varied results.

Unfortunately, my perl isn't up to snuff.  Looking through the code
I couldn't see anything that I (in my limited knowledge) would pinpoint.

8(

	--Jerry