[Orca-users] guage acting more like a counter...

sascha at checkout.com sascha at checkout.com
Fri Oct 8 15:39:37 PDT 1999

From: sascha at checkout.com

I have orcallator.se (v1.15) running on a few hosts. For most of them it's
running just fine. However for two of them I'm getting odd results.

The hme1 Out bits/sec and Out pkts/sec are acting like counters instead of
guages. I've dumped the .rrd files to verify. The in works fine and both in
and out work fine for hme0. On the other machine, the interfaces are switched
but the results the same... hme0 out bits/sec and out pkts/sec grow, while
hme1's are just fine.

Any ideas?

Also, I know it's been mentioned before, but additional sample orcallator.cfg
files would be great.

thanx,
sascha =)

??? Computer Questions  ==> Free Answers From Live Experts ! ! !
                       go to EXPERTCITY.COM