[Orca-users] Wrong Data Displayed in GIG files.

pat.mcdermott at ni.com pat.mcdermott at ni.com
Mon Oct 18 14:22:49 PDT 1999

From: pat.mcdermott at ni.com

Hello All ,
Perhaps some of you have seen this before ?? I've recently installed orca-0.23
on a Redhat Linux 2.2.5-15 machine , to plot some simple stats from a formatted
text file - so I'm a novice !..The install / configuration went without any
issues,perl modules installed ok etc ,  and the GIF's etc are being generated
etc , no errors...The source text file looks like below..When the GIF's are
generated it shows that the last entered data date is Oct 13 19:11:25 as shown
below , but that the current usr% is 4.833333 sys% is 3.58333 and Idle is
91.583333 , whereas the raw data says 2% for usr% and 5%for sys% etc as shown
below...If anyone has any ideas where these valuse are coming from , it would be
helpful ? Am I missing something here, I've read the Orca man file/readme
etc....Thanks , Pat..

timestamp localtime usr% sys%
939836185 18:36:25   5 9
939836485 18:41:25   1 6
939836785 18:46:25   8 1
939837085 18:51:25   6 4
939837385 18:56:25   24 01
939837685 19:01:25   96 0
939837985 19:06:25   12 0
939838285 19:11:25   2 5

      Win a Digital Camera and Earn 6 Percent APY Interest!
SFNB is reinventing Internet Banking with a 6 percent APY Interest
Checking acct. For acct details and to sign up to win a digital camera: