[Orca-users] Re: Wrong Data Displayed in GIG files.

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Mon Oct 18 17:31:01 PDT 1999

This is more a function of RRDtool than Orca.  RRDtool likes to place data
onto interger multiples of the time interval (5 minutes in Orca).  So it
will do some interpolation.  I'm guessing here, but the 4.8333 may be a
linear interpolation between the 12 and the 2 at 19:06:25 and 19:11:25.
If you want the real answer to this question, I'd look through the RRDtool
documentation in orca-0.24/packages/rrdtool-* and if you cannot find the
answer there, look through the RRDtool mailing list

Hope this helps,
Blair