[Orca-users] Re: internal error

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Tue Oct 19 12:37:29 PDT 1999

I've been getting reports of several of these errors, but have not
run into them myself when I run Orca.

What I need from somebody are the following:

1) Copy of the orca executable
2) Copy of the orcallator.cfg file
3) Run orca with the -v option and send me the output along with the
   error messages
4) A copy of the offending data file.  In this case, it looks like
   .../rewtmode/percol-1999-10-19

Thanks,
Blair