[Orca-users] Re: orca and orcillator on multiple systems

Blair Zajac bzajac at geostaff.com
Tue Oct 19 14:05:08 PDT 1999

Orca only goes looking for new files at specified intervals (see
find_times in orcallator.cfg), otherwise it only looks for updates
to existing found files.  You can also send a HUP to the orca
process to force it to look for new files the next time it goes
through a complete loop.  This is faster than restarting orca.

Blair