[Orca-users] Re: startup errors

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Oct 27 14:04:02 PDT 1999

What is really needed is one of the following:

1) Have Orca run ulimit -n to get the number of permissible open file
descriptors and use that.

2) Have somebody write a Rlimit module which would permit Orca to
get and set the number of open file descriptors in the process.  I
looked around for such a module but could not find it.  Anybody want
to write one?

Blair