[Orca-users] start_orcallator produces a core

Ruben Alvarez Timon ralvarez at iso.vilspa.esa.es
Mon Oct 9 06:34:28 PDT 2000

Hi All,

I have orca 0.26 running on a Solaris 2.6 machine. Then I run
start_orcallator on 3 Ultra-10
Solaris 2.6 machines patched at the same level. On 2 of them it works ok
and on the 3rd
it was working properly until a reboot that took place yesterday on this
machine. After the
reboot everytime I try to run start_orcallator I get:

Writing data into /usr/local/.../machine-3/
Starting logging
Segmentation Fault - core dumped

I'm a bit lost with this so any idea is welcome. I can also provide the
output of the truss
command or the core file (if anybody is interested, of course ...)

Thanks a lot in advance,

Ruben

Ruben ALVAREZ TIMON - ISO (Infrared Space Observatory)
European Space Agency
Villafranca del Castillo Satellite Tracking Station
P.0. Box 50727, 28080 Madrid - SPAIN.
Tel: +34 91 813 11 17, Fax: +34 91 813 13 08
E-mail : ralvarez at iso.vilspa.esa.es

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?
http://click.egroups.com/1/9223/13/_/804404/_/971098530/