[Orca-users] questions on updated orca files

erjones at bigfoot.com erjones at bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 20 13:33:55 PDT 2000

I have searched the page and the files with our ORCA-0.26 version.
Our /opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/"systemname"/ which contains the
percol data files is setup to compress the files each day. When this
happens we get an email from all the systems stating that the
previous
days file was there but no longer exists. The new days file has
already been created and is collecting data. This generates a large
amount of email each day which isn't devastating at this time but
is an annoyance. I have modified the orcallator.cfg files on all the
concerned systems to not send a "warn-email" but
it still continues. We have orca setup to collect data on several
systems but this is the only one that continues to send
us email. I have compared the configuration files and can't find any
differences in setup other then the "warn-email"
line.

Eric Jones

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/13/_/804404/_/972074090/