[Orca-users] Re: Updating Orca graphs at longer intervals

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Apr 3 12:36:43 PDT 2001

files is the most time consuming part.  Orca creates a number of
anonymous subroutines to load the data and then feed it into the
RRD files.

Regarding the lazy option, Orca will only generate the image (GIF or
PNG) files if there is new data to plot, so I don't see the need for
the RRD lazy option.

Having a demand driven image cache would be cool.