[Orca-users] Re: Data not showing up on graph

Jeff Brickley jbrickley at eps.sps.mot.com
Mon Aug 20 12:11:51 PDT 2001

The page is not viewable outside our intranet.  Attached is the .rrd file.
I have already tried running it with 20 or more values and still nothing.  How was I supposed to implement the
uninitialized array patch?  I just found the similar piece of code inside orca.pl and replaced it with the patch
off of your web site.