[Orca-users] Re: monitoring scripts

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Fri Feb 9 10:28:51 PST 2001

Right now Orca is designed to take only text data, so integrating
these other programs with Orca is probably going to be difficult
since they write their data directly to RRD files.

In the future, I'd like Orca to manage RRD files without requiring
the text files, so you can have arbitrary programs saving RRD files
and have Orca put the HTML framework around them.  At this point,
integration with these other programs would probably work.

If you have any integrations between these and Orca, I'd be
interested in seeing it.