[Orca-users] Re: "Everything" , condition setting, alarm (mail) , archive

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Sat Feb 10 12:33:36 PST 2001

Do you have a public web page to show the issues with Everything and
the blank name groups?

Currently Orca does not handle general conditions.  With the one
below, you can set the data_min value for the plot to 0 and it
will ignore any data less than 0.  There is also a data_max value
that can be used.

Orca doesn't plot reference lines at 0 and there is no way to change
the color of lines greater than or less than 0.

There was a small crontab script sent to the mailing list that makes
a copy of the output html directory every day after midnight for
archive purposes.  This should be very simple to write yourself.

That said, if you work on any of these additions to Orca, I'll
gladly take the enhancements.