[Orca-users] Re: Scripts collection

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Feb 21 14:02:47 PST 2001

I plan to accumulate the scripts in a contrib directory for the next
Orca release.

Regarding a troubleshooting Orca document, that sounds like a tall
task given all the different issues I've seen happen :)  Seriously,
if somebody could put something together, I'd be really grateful
with my limited time that I can spend on Orca.