[Orca-users] Re: Orca not pick up new logs (was Re: plot ambien t and cpu temperature on E450)

Adam Levin alevin at audible.com
Fri Feb 23 04:11:00 PST 2001

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Blair Zajac wrote:
> In your case, if your measurement is not consistent with the
> "interval" of 300 seconds, say if you measure every 600 seconds, then
> you need to change the "interval" parameter.  If you do measure every
> 300 seconds with some variation, then either lower the variation or
> increase the "late_interval".  In your case, the "late_interval" is
> 330 seconds:
>     late_interval      interval + 30

Ok, but shouldn't it still be plotting the graphs?  It finished running,
and I got nothing.

I'll try playing with the interval next week.  I'm not in the office
today.

-Adam

Adam Levin, Senior Unix Systems Administrator | http://www.audible.com/
Audible, Inc.
Wayne, NJ, 07470                         What can the harvest hope for,
973-837-2797                     if not for the care of the Reaper Man?