[Orca-users] Re: Orca not pick up new logs (was Re: plot ambien t and cpu temperature on E450)

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Fri Feb 23 11:40:05 PST 2001

Yes, it should be plotting graphs.  However, if you have the
measurement interval mismatched with the "interval" specified in the
Orca configuration file, then its possible no data will be recorded
in the RRD files.  If there is a mismatch, the only way to fix this
is to change the "interval" and remove all of the RRD files so they
can be rebuilt with the correct interval.