[Orca-users] Re: Orca "client" install

paul beard paul at fizzylab.com
Wed Jan 3 08:58:22 PST 2001

any chance you could share what you know about this? It sounds like we
may have run into the same problem, though you may be starting from
scratch. Specifically, when seems to have hung me up is where the data
files get written on the local machine and on the mount point. I seem to
get data written to /usr/local/lib/some/directory/<hostname> but I don't
think I want it to go there: how would it get plotted?

--
Paul Beard / 206 728 4282 x138
FizzyLab / 2025 First Ave, Suite 1150

Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #7: