[Orca-users] Heterogenous datasets possible?

paul beard paul at fizzylab.com
Fri Jan 12 11:01:03 PST 2001

I am trying to graph some unique (to us) data by using a modified
orcallator.se and adding some variables to start_orcallator and
orcallator.cfg. I was actually collecting them for a time, as they
appeared in the header of my percol file. Then I HUP'ped orca on my
central box that handles the plotting and poof. The values are gone and
my plots are frozen in time.

I need to be able to handle different datapoints for different classes
of machines, so this would be a very useful feature.

--
Paul Beard / 206 728 4282 x138
FizzyLab / 2025 First Ave, Suite 1150

You will gain money by a speculation or lottery.