[Orca-users] Review: orca quickstart

paul beard paul at fizzylab.com
Thu Jan 4 14:19:00 PST 2001

OK, I'll admit this is incomplete and flawed, partly from haste and
partly due to the fact I was fixing broken install rather than starting
from scratch (I was *that* close to ripping it all out).

http://www.mindspring.com/~pkdb/ORCA.html

what's dangerously incomplete about it?

--
Paul Beard / 206 728 4282 x138
FizzyLab / 2025 First Ave, Suite 1150

"But don't you see, the color of wine in a crystal glass can be
spiritual.
 The look in a face, the music of a violin.  A Paris theater can be
infused
 with the spiritual for all its solidity."
 -- Lestat, _The Vampire Lestat_, Anne Rice