[Orca-users] Re: Graphing Very Low Freq. Data

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Mon Jan 15 09:29:31 PST 2001

Jim,

A couple of questions:

Have you updated the interval parameter in the configuration file to
reflect that the data is updated some a day?  Is the measurement
made at the beginning of the day or sometime in the middle of the
day?

This issue is more to do with RRDtool than with Orca.  I'd look into
RRDtool to see how to resolve this.