[Orca-users] httpops/second plotting bug??

paul beard paul at fizzylab.com
Mon Jan 15 11:06:06 PST 2001

It's entirely possible I don't understand how the peak 5 second plots
are generated vs the average values, but I know the average values are
right and want to be able to defend, if possible, the peak values. I
don't want anyone making assumptions about capacity on those values. Is
this a bug (I note that the sample plots in the documentation don't show
near as much variation).

For instance, where now I see 9 in my 5 minute average, my 5 second
average is 64. I know the 9 is right.

Can someone 'splain this?

--
Paul Beard / 206 728 4282 x138
FizzyLab / 2025 First Ave, Suite 1150

Q:	What is the difference between Texas and yogurt?
A:	Yogurt has culture.