[Orca-users] Re: orcallator.se runs, but no output

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Sun Jan 21 10:40:42 PST 2001

How are you starting orcallator.se?  Using the start_orcallator.sh
script?  This sets the OUTDIR environmental variable which is used
by orcallator.se.

If the OUTDIR environmental variable is not set or is empty, then
orcallator.se will output to standard output, otherwise it'll create
an output log file in the OUTDIR directory.

Please check to see what OUTDIR is set to.

To run just orcallator.se you don't need to create the rrd directory.