[Orca-users] Re: Orcallator dumping core

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Wed Jan 24 14:55:41 PST 2001

First, which version of SE and orcallator.se are you using?  To track
this down, I'd do two things.  Run it with the -d SE flag and then
under truss (probably separately since there will be a lot of output):

se -d -DWATCH_OS orcallator.se 5
truss se -DWATCH_OS orcallator.se 5

Let's see what is causing the failure.

I haven't heard of PCP but it looks interesting.  Could it be
packaged so that Orca would have an OS independent data collector?
This may be similar to libgtop which I was hoping would provide
an OS independent data collector but there's been no work on.