[Orca-users] Segmentation fault with orcallator.se 1.28b4 on sparc ultra-80 wi th se3.1 and se3.2

Mark Rowlands markr at guld.spray.se
Mon Jul 2 03:56:29 PDT 2001

Hi, I have orcallator installed on around 130 sparc / linux boxes.

I have started a process of upgrading everything to the same versions.

However, on a sparc ultra80 (5.7) running se3.2 or 3.2 with orcallator.se
1.28b4
causes a segmentation fault? orcallator 1.27 / se 3.2 works ok

I checked against another ultra 80 which works fine
so its machine specific. Unfortunately there are too many abvious
differences between
these machines.

Any thoughts folk? How to investigate further?