[Orca-users] Re: Segmentation fault with orcallator.se 1.28b4 on sparc ultra-80 wi th se3.1 and se3.2

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Mon Jul 2 09:57:26 PDT 2001

Two things to try.

First, try uncommenting the line

#define USE_RAWDISK             1

and see if a core dump occurs.  The USE_RAWDISK code is new in
1.28.

Also, on the machine where orcallator.se dumps core, run it by
hand and pass the -d flag to se:

se -d -DWATCH_OS orcallator.se 5

and see where it dumps core.  Send in the last 50 lines of output so
we can see where and what happened.