[Orca-users] Re: [Question]: Sending RRD/Orcallator.se data to a central server

pete at bignicolet.com pete at bignicolet.com
Thu Jul 5 08:18:57 PDT 2001

You can use rsync to do the same thing by specifing the --times argument on=
 the rsync line.  It will only grap the file that has changed since the las=
t time your downloaded the file.  I download a couple hundred machines ever=
y 5 minutes using one rsync server in 10-20 seconds.

pete

  ----- Original Message -----=20