[Orca-users] Re: Orca reports "file xxx was current and now is not"

ashwani rathor ashwani_r at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 14:06:29 PDT 2001

No it does not help. As I mentioned, we get the error
messages for the orca files which are stop updating
becoz new files for new day has been created. The orca
still looks for old file's and complain that they are
not current which is true.
Orca complains for the old files only once or
twice.After that it doesnot complain about the files
being old and not getting updated.
Is their any way by which we could tell orca to stop
finding the files with old-day timestamp and  start
looking for newly created files for the current date.

Thanks,
Ashwani