[Orca-users] RES: Re: Linux support, call for alpha testers.

rezgs at oreh.dp.ua rezgs at oreh.dp.ua
Tue Jun 12 16:29:17 PDT 2001

Here is a diff that create a PID file and prevents running more than
on instance of procallator. Plus it's much reliable to stop
procallator from /etc/rc.d script by using PID file.

procallator.pl
14c14
< $DEST_DIR="/usr/local/var/orca/$HOSTNAME";    # Destination dir for
output files
---
> $DEST_DIR="/var/orca/orcallator/$HOSTNAME";   # Destination dir for
output files
16d15
< $PID="/var/run/procallator.pid";
22,29d20
< if (-f $PID) {
<       print "LOCK file $PID exists! Probably another instance of
procallator is running.\n";
<       exit 1;
< }
< open (F_PID, ">$PID");
< print F_PID  $$;
< close (F_PID);
<
35,39d25
< $SIG{INT}     = \&catch_signal;
< $SIG{PIPE}    = \&catch_signal;
< $SIG{TERM}    = \&catch_signal;
< $SIG{__DIE__} = \&catch_signal;
<
565,571d550
< sub catch_signal {
<    if (-f $PID) {
<       unlink ($PID);
<    }
<    exit 0;
< }
<

--- In orca-users at y..., Guilherme Carvalho Chehab <gchehab at a...>