[Orca-users] RES: Re: Linux support, call for alpha testers.

apkom at noir.crocodile.org apkom at noir.crocodile.org
Wed Jun 13 11:11:31 PDT 2001

I'd love to send it. But I can not see your E-mail.
eGroups software hides the domain part of it.
Your yahoo profile does not have real email in it either.

I understand you should be able to pick up my updatets
under files section.

--- In orca-users at y..., Guilherme Carvalho Chehab <gchehab at a...>