[Orca-users] Newbie Q: orca'ing previous rrd files

Nathan Fain ops-lists at gurunet.com
Tue Mar 27 05:19:41 PST 2001

How do I tell orca to generate html files on previous days data.  Currently
when I run it with the orcallator.cfg it just grab's today's data when in
fact within the same rrd directory that has today's data contains rrd files
for the past 4 months or so.  Why doesn't it generate data for them as well?

More than willing to RTFM but couldn't find much info on specifying specific
rrd files to use in the man page and whatnot.

thanks

--
niaF nahtaN - +972(2)649-5140
acimotA - http://atomica.com