[Orca-users] RE: Newbie Q: orca'ing previous rrd files

Nathan Fain ops-lists at gurunet.com
Tue Mar 27 08:19:33 PST 2001

oh, sorry.  What I meant to say is that I have rrd data for the past 4
months but the graphs are only showing today's data.  I'd like to generate
the graphs using all of the data, not just today's.  FYI: this is a new Orca
installation.  It just so happens that I had orcallator running on the
machine grabbing data for a long while.

clues?

- N
  -----Original -----Original Message-----