[Orca-users] Re: Newbie Q: orca'ing previous rrd files

Blair Zajac blair at akamai.com
Tue Mar 27 10:23:05 PST 2001

Did you newly generate the RRD files?  If you had Orca read some new
percol-*
files and then later add additional older percol-* files to the
directories where Orca
looks, then those data will not be added to the RRD files since RRD
files only
accept newer data (you can't add data older than the newest timestamp).
If this
is the case, then put all of the percol-* files in one place, remove the
RRD files and
rerun Orca.

If this isn't the case, please describe in greater detail what steps
were taken that
might have caused this.

  [Click Here to Find Software Faster]
  Click Here to Find Software Faster