[Orca-users] losing data after moving html

Vince Gonzalez vg at pobox.com
Fri Mar 30 07:45:10 PST 2001

Hi,

I've got 20+ machines collecting data to a single machine which runs orca
and generates our graphs. Two days ago, I moved the orca process to another
machine, and since then, I seem to have lost the old graphs for some
machines, while others have their graphs intact.  The machines that lost
data had bzip installed, so I thought that was part of the problem.  After
re-compressing those percol-* files with gzip, and restarting orca, I still
cannot recreate the old graphs (the data has not moved).

Any idea how I can get my old graphs back?

--vince