[Orca-users] Re: 0.27 beta 1 Format Change

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Thu May 17 15:58:23 PDT 2001

Hi Donald,

Are you using the orcallator configuration?

Orca tries to be a little smarter about this:

  # Depending on the number of different timespan plots to make,
  # create a set of HTML pages labeled 'All' that contains all of the
  # different timespan plots.  Only make the 'All' pages if there is
  # more than one timespan plot, otherwise there is no point in making
  # it.  This array holds the names of the different HTML pages to
  # create containing different plots.
  my @html_page_plot_types = @IMAGE_PLOT_TYPES;
  my $make_html_all_page;
  if (@html_page_plot_types > 1) {
    $make_html_all_page = 1;
    push(@html_page_plot_types, 'all');
  } else {
    $make_html_all_page = 0;
  }

Does this comment fit with what you're doing?