[Orca-users] Re: Remote host Statistics

Blair Zajac blair at gps.caltech.edu
Tue May 22 21:27:15 PDT 2001

Hi,

The way to do this is to generate the statistics on the remote server
and either have them copied to the host running Orca via rsync or some
other command (say tar cvf - | (cd xxx; tar xvf -)).  The other way to
do this is to have the remote host NFS mount a filesystem exported by
another host that is also visible to the Orca host.

You need the Orca configuration file set up properly to see that
different directories correspond to different hosts.  Orcallator.cfg
is a good example of this.