[Orca-users] Re: Graphs no longer updating

brian_waldock at globalcrossing.com brian_waldock at globalcrossing.com
Wed May 23 06:05:41 PDT 2001

Karl,Blair,

I'm not sure if this is related but I'm seeing some memory issues with
the same configuration you mentioned below (Solaris 8, setoolkit 3.2,
orca .27B1). I pull the data files using scp from about 6 machines and
process on a netra 1 with 512 Mb memory. Everything hums along great
until my freemem reqaches 0 and everything crashes (as it should). I
basically used the memory images provided by orca to figure out what
was going on. I'm new to this app so I may have something configured
wrong. For the most part this is a great tool

thanks Brian

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at g...> wrote:
> Karl,
>
> Are the graphs still updating?
>
> Has anybody else had problems like this?
>
> Blair
>
> karl.rossing at f... wrote:
> >
> > This seems to have fixed itself when the system rolled over
midnight.

> > Karl
> >
> > karl.rossing at f...
> > 05/21/2001 09:51 PM
> > Please respond to orca-users
> >
> >         To:     orca-users at y...
> >         cc:
> >         Subject:        [orca-users] Graphs no longer updating
> >
> > Prior to rebooting my Solaris 8 Orca 0.27b1 box the graphs were
being
> > updated without a problem. I'm also running SeToolKit 3.2.
> >
> > I'm running "orca -o /opt/orca/lib/orcallator.cfg" via cron.
> >
> > Now the graphs seem to be no longer updating. Has anyone else
noticed
> > this?
> >
> > Karl
> >
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/