[Orca-users] Re: Network interfaces again

John Mastin john.mastin at bms.com
Thu May 24 05:29:42 PDT 2001

Adam,

Add the option of -DMAX_IF=11 to the line in start_orcallator.  This
will bump up the number of max interfaces.

From:
$SE $LE_PATCH -DWATCH_OS $WATCH_WEB $libdir/orcallator.se &

To:
$SE $LE_PATCH -DMAX_IF=11 -DWATCH_OS $WATCH_WEB $libdir/orcallator.se &

Best regards,
Johnny

John Mastin, Jr.              email: john.mastin at bms.com
Bristol-Myers Squibb            phone: (609) 818-3788
PRI Infomatics              fax: (609) 818-7693
Princeton  NJ