[Orca-users] Re: Half my rrds are missing

bajones at SKY.NET bajones at SKY.NET
Tue Sep 4 12:20:02 PDT 2001

I upgraded one of my servers that is having this problem to 0.27b1
but the problem still exists.  I'm wondering whether the problems
that I'm seeing on this new set of servers could be due to the OS
rather than orca?  Specifically, none of the C libraries were
installed on these new servers, they were built with the bare minimum
stuff to get a running OS.  Is it possible that orcallator.se is
looking for library information that hasn't been loaded on this
server and that this could be why orcallator.se isn't generating the
stats that would create the rrd files?