[Orca-users] Re: Which Orca on Solaris 2.5.1 & perl 5.003?

simon.klyne at arcordia.com simon.klyne at arcordia.com
Mon Sep 17 13:19:11 PDT 2001

I also had a situation where I wanted/had to run orca on a Solaris 2.5.1
box which also had an old version of perl.
I got round the perl issue by installing a new version of perl in a new
directory tree for use by orca.
At the time I used orca 0.26beta1.  You will also need v3.0 of the SE
tookit for Solaris 2.5.1

Sorry not to give specific answers about perl modules, but I seem to
remember looking at this 18 months ago and reaslising that I had use a
newer version than was available, which I can't remember the version but it
was old for 18 months ago ...

Simon

prasadjlv at yahoo.com on 17/09/2001 16:12:58

Please respond to orca-users at yahoogroups.com