[Orca-users] hourly plots

Oza, Joe joza at doubleclick.net
Thu Sep 20 08:31:59 PDT 2001

Hello this is first post so sorry if this was covered before.
I currently have orca-.26 running.  I added the following
to the orcalltor.cfg:

warn_email              joza at doubleclick.net
late_interval           interval + 30

# Added to get hourly plots
generate_hourly_plot    1
generate_daily_plot     1
generate_weekly_plot    1
generate_monthly_plot   1
generate_quarterly_plot 1
generate_yearly_plot    1

But when I look at the web page there is only daily-thru-yearly.
I look in the orca web pages directory and there are the following files:

[joza at joza-sun]$ ls joza-sun-*
joza-sun-all.html        joza-sun-monthly.html    joza-sun-weekly.html
joza-sun-daily.html      joza-sun-quarterly.html  joza-sun-yearly.html

So the hourly plots are not being generated.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Joe Oza
Unix system engineer
Doubleclick, Inc. (NASDAQ: DCLK)