[Orca-users] Re: orca 0.27b not collecting between 5pm and midnight

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Sep 21 14:26:37 PDT 2001

Can you also try this and see when the data stopped updating?

Hello,

When is the last time and date that the plots showed up correctly?  Also,
which timezone are you in?

Can you run

perl -le 'print scalar localtime 1000000000'

and send the output?

I'm wondering if this has to do with time() rolling over to 1000000000.