[Orca-users] Re: orca command line

Phillip Bruce okiebruce at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 09:46:21 PDT 2001

Blair,

   I'm running this on Solaris 2.8 x86 realease
   03/00.

   Are there any basic example of the orac
configuration files?

   if I do set up a configuration file how do
   I input let's say example. I do a vmstat 5
   that will output every 5 seconds a report
   of how memory and swap are performing.

   Just a basic example would be great to understand
   that.

   Also I have se tools and have installed the
orcallator and ran that. now how do I get the graphs
up there?

Phillip