[Orca-users] Re: orca command line

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Sep 22 15:30:34 PDT 2001

Phillip,

First off, I would say that unless you need specific data that vmstat
records that is not measured by orcallator.se, several things:

1) I would like to know what is needed and why.
2) If you could add it to orcallator.se everybody would thank you.
3) It would be easier in the end.

I don't have any basic Orca configuration examples, the best one to work off
is orcallator.cfg.in.

Did you follow all of the instructions in INSTALL?  There's quite a few pieces
to install, so I can't say what you need to do without more info.