[Orca-users] Looks like I am the only one asking questions ...

Mike Shannon mike_shannon64 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 15:26:34 PDT 2001

So here is the next one - I hope this is appropriate for this group

I have included my config file

and a sample data stream for extra help

but I am only seeing my y graph indices as 0.0 to 1.0

not the 0 to 25 or so that I expect?

any idea why this is happening

thanks!!

mike

config file

#
# Test config file for orca graphing
# first question is if # is a valid comment character
#
base_dir /users/shannon_w/dev/orca/logs/orca/
html_dir /users/shannon_w/dev/orca/logs/orca/html
rrd_dir /users/shannon_w/dev/orca/logs/orca/rrd
state_file vcs_totals.dat
#
group VCS {
find_files /users/shannon_w/dev/orca/orca_input_file.txt
#column_description first_line
column_description Time_stamp Total_Licenses Current_Used
interval 10
date_source column_name Time_stamp
}
Plot {