[Orca-users] Re: Procallator and Orcallator

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Thu Sep 27 06:31:08 PDT 2001

> Christian,
>
>    You have the following:
>

> generate_hourly_plot    0
> generate_daily_plot     1
> generate_weekly_plot    1
> generate_monthly_plot   1
> generate_quarterly_plot 1
> generate_yearly_plot    1
>
>        When I installed that in mine I get the following output.
> # orca -v -o ./orcallator.cfg
> Orca version 0.26beta1 using RRDs version 1.000131.
> /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive `generate_hourly_plot'
> at line 41 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive `generate_daily_plot' at
> line 42 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive `generate_weekly_plot'
> at line 43 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive `generate_monthly_plot'
> at line 44 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive
> `generate_quarterly_plot' at line 45 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
> /opt/orca/bin/orca: warning: unknown directive `generate_yearly_plot'
> at line 46 in `./orcallator.cfg'.
>
> Is there anything else I should set in order to use that? My interest
> is in doing an hourly plot.

Phillip,

      The configuration file I was using is from orca-27beta1.  Now if you look
at the
config file itself it says require 0.263.  I don't pretend to be an expert
with orca.  But you might want to try a newer version.  If not 0.27beta1
itself.  See what that does for you.

--
Christian Pearce
CommNav, Inc.