[Orca-users] yet another orca question...

mbanker1966 mtb at nac.net
Thu Apr 4 14:08:03 PST 2002

Got everything working, and I'm very impressed.  One question,
though... say I have hundreds of machines to monitor and chart.
Having them all appear together on a web page could be a little
confusing.  How would I add another level of organization so that
they are grouped by dns zone for example.  So the first page you
would see would list all the zones, and then clicking on a zone would
get you the list of hosts in that zone.  The directory structure
would be something like /orca/orcallator/$zone/$hostname.

Thanks.
mtb at nac.net