[Orca-users] Can orca read RRD files generated by a non-orcallator aggregator?

P_Gere p_gere at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 17:11:59 PST 2002

Hi All,

     I would appreciate if i can get some guidance on the following
questions:

     o Can orca read/interpret and generate GIFs from RRD files not
generated by the orcallator ? This is because i have a set of
aggregators recording various performance parameters in these RRD
files.

     o If yes, what changes do i have to make in the config file ?

     o Please point me to any documentation on this.

Thanks,
Pradeep